- The Wake World, by David Hertzberg | Opera Philadelphia and the Barnes Foundation
- Kept, by Kristin Kuster and Megan Levad | The John Duffy Institute for New Opera, Virginia Arts Festival.
Selected previous projects:
- Production Dramaturg, Crossing: A New American Opera, Matt Aucoin | World premiere at American Repertory Theater, Dir. Diane Paulus. Also Music Associate and Copyist.
- We Live in Cairo, Daniel and Patrick Lazour | O’Neill Theater Center’s National Musical Theater Conference, June 2015.
- John Duffy Institute for New Opera, Virginia Arts Festival | Dramaturgy Fellow, specializing in new opera development, 2015 and 2016 festivals.
- Patient Zero, Diedre Murray and Cornelius Eady | In development with Music Theatre Group; Diane Wondisford, Producer.
- War Dept., Jim and Ruth Bauer | Dir. Melia Bensussen, A.R.T. Workshop December 2013 (also Line Producer).
- Sextet, Tommy Smith | Dir. Ed Iskandar, A.R.T. Workshop with PoNY 2.0, October 2013 (also Line Producer).
- Script Reader, Eugene O’Neill National Playwrights Conference | 2016 and 2017 Seasons.
- New Scripts Evaluator, A.R.T. Literary Office | July 2013-June 2015.
- Script Reader, Williamstown Theatre Festival Arnold L. Weissberger Award | 2014 Season.
- Research Assistant and Transcriber | Off-Broadway Oral History Project at Primary Stages, 2014-2015.