- The Wake World, David Hertzberg (world premiere) | Dir. R.B. Schlather, Opera Philadelphia.
Selected previous projects:
- Kept, Kristin Kuster and Megan Levad (world premiere) | Dir. Mary Birnbaum, Virginia Arts Festival and Music-Theatre Group.
- Machine, Rene Orth and Jason Kim | Workshop with Opera Philadelphia and Opera America.
- Crossing: A New American Opera, Matt Aucoin (world premiere) |Dir. Diane Paulus, American Repertory Theater. Production Dramaturg, Music Associate, and Copyist.
- John Duffy Institute for New Opera, Virginia Arts Festival | Dramaturgy Fellow, specializing in new opera development, 2015 and 2016 festivals.
- Look Out, Emily Mann and Gloria Steinem | Workshop at Lincoln Center Theater, Dir. Diane Paulus.
- We Live in Cairo, Daniel and Patrick Lazour | Workshop at O’Neill Theater Center’s National Musical Theater Conference, June 2015 (Music Assistant in Literary team).
- Patient Zero, Diedre Murray and Cornelius Eady | In development with Music Theatre Group; Diane Wondisford, Producer.
- War Dept., Jim and Ruth Bauer | Dir. Melia Bensussen, A.R.T. Workshop (also Line Producer).
- Sextet, Tommy Smith | Dir. Ed Iskandar, A.R.T. Workshop with PoNY 2.0 (also Line Producer).
- We Shall Not Be Moved, Daniel Bernard Roumain and Marc Bamuthi Joseph (world premiere) | Dir. Bill T. Jones, Opera Philadelphia O17 Festival. Subsequently mounted at The Apollo Theater (NY).
- The Wake World, David Hertzberg (world premiere) | Dir. R.B. Schlather, Opera Philadelphia O17 Festival.
- Crossing, Matt Aucoin (New York premiere) | Dir. Diane Paulus, BAM Next Wave Festival 2017. Also Supertitle Operator.
- Critical Writing Fellow, National Critics Institute at the O’Neill Theater Center | 2017 Season.
- Script Reader, Eugene O’Neill National Playwrights Conference | 2018, 2017, and 2016 Seasons.
- New Scripts Evaluator, A.R.T. Literary Office | July 2013-June 2015.
- Script Reader, Williamstown Theatre Festival Arnold L. Weissberger Award | 2014 Season.
- Research Assistant and Transcriber | Off-Broadway Oral History Project at Primary Stages, 2014-2015.